Web Content Manager
Zepz is the group powering two leading global remittance brands: WorldRemit and Sendwave. Since 2010, we have been disrupting an industry previously dominated by offline legacy players with our relentless focus to reduce the cost of remittances and increase safety and convenience for our users. Every day, our people work to unlock the prosperity of cross-border communities through finance and technology - driven by our vision of a world that celebrates migrants’ impact on prosperity, at home and abroad.
Our brands helped cross-border communities send over $15bn from 50 countries to recipients in 130 countries in 2022. We operate over 5,000 money transfer corridors worldwide and employ over 1,400 people globally. Zepz is a remote-first employer, with team members located across six continents.
Our vision is to create a world that celebrates migrants’ impact on prosperity, at home and abroad. Our purpose is to unlock the prosperity of cross-border communities through finance and technology.
- We act like owners - We are relentlessly delivering for our users and spending money thoughtfully.
- We embrace embarrassing honesty - We function best when we're open and honest with one another — especially about our challenges and doubts.
- We have a bias to action - We get to first outcomes quickly, iterate and learn.
- We strive to be better - We may make mistakes, but always learn from them.
- We are inclusive - to better reflect and serve our users.
About the role
This is a crucial role in our team with responsibility for web content across all Zepz brands.
You’ll be managing web content to ensure our platform is engaging, accurate and informative. You’ll be working closely with teams across the business to ensure needs are aligned and you’ll be tasked with improving how the Zepz brands present themselves to our global audience. You’ll also work closely with the product and engineering teams to define requirements and suggest ideas for improving how the CMS works.
Please note that this is a remote-first, full-time role operating Monday to Friday, from 9 am until 6 pm.
As a Web Content Manager, you will:
- Manage the delivery of web content from multiple sources to update our platform with fresh, engaging messages - working closely with the content writers and localisation team.
- Work with multiple internal teams to capture requirements and fulfil them in the CMS, working to tight deadlines
- Offer and suggest alternative solutions to meet business requirements
- Manage stakeholders
- Proactively find opportunities to improve our existing content and find areas where new content can be added
- Work closely with the SEO team to ensure all content is optimised and the creative team to ensure all content is on-brand
- Ensure that the web content is in line with the accessibility guidelines
- Liaise with the development team on a regular basis and advise best ways to enhance the CMS to make content management easier and more efficient
- Utilise analytics to measure the performance of content and make the necessary improvements
- Work closely with our Localisation team and support our localisation needs
What we’re looking for from you
- Demonstrable experience with multiple forms of Content Management Systems (Contentful desirable but not essential)
- Experience of content management across multiple forms of content; text, images and video
- Experience leading the development of a CMS
- Ability to read, write and troubleshoot HTML
- SEO knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- A self-starter who doesn’t wait to be told what to do but will actively find areas of improvement that can be made
- An open mindset, able to balance the requirements of multiple teams to deliver the widest benefit to the business
- Someone who isn’t afraid to challenge a request and suggest an alternative
- An analytical approach - you know what to look for and which metrics to focus on
- A great eye for detail - no room for error when people’s money is at stake!
What we offer you:
Please note that the benefits below will apply to Full-time roles.
We have five core benefits for our talent in the US, UK, Philippines, Poland, and South Africa. If you're not in one of those regions, don’t worry - the Talent team can let you know what is available for you specifically:
Unlimited Annual Leave: Most Zepz team members are eligible for unlimited annual leave. Colleagues in customer-facing roles, receive a competitive holiday allowance and four recharge days a year. Feel free to make the most of your time off and maintain a healthy work-life balance!
Private Medical Cover: You can opt-in to a Private Medical Insurance scheme. This provides you with access to thorough medical coverage, so you can feel confident in your health and well-being.
Retirement: We offer pension schemes to help you plan for and secure your future.
Life Assurance: Life assurance is available to give you peace of mind and protect your loved ones in case of the unexpected..
Parental Leave: We offer competitive parental leave schemes to ensure you are spending as much quality time with your new bundle of joy as possible.
We are also remote-first as an organisation, offering flexibility for you to work where you need to be most productive. In many locations, we have workspaces, which you can use as you desire.
Most roles in the Philippines are predominately office-based, with this we offer free meals for those 100% on-site.
In addition to the above, you will discover that we have a range of secondary perks (such as the cycle-to-work scheme and employee discounts) depending on your location, to help you thrive at Zepz!
Why choose Zepz?
Our team of over 1400 employees is fully distributed across the world. We are working from coffee shops, homes, and co-working spaces — making us one of the larger fully distributed growth-stage startups in the world but we also offer workspace in our talent cluster locations - spaces we can meet, collaborate and connect.
We are proud parents, community organizers, farmers, band members, yoga teachers, YouTube influencers, former Olympians, and serial entrepreneurs.
We collectively speak over twenty languages, including Akuapem, Amharic, Bengali, Ewe, Fante, Ga, Igbo, Kalenjin, Luganda, Oromo, Somali, Swahili, Wolof, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish.
At Zepz, embodying our commitments binds us together. We are collectively passionate about striving to achieve our vision and purpose - to continue to provide the best service to our users.
Ready to apply?
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If interested, please submit your resume along with a cover letter (optional), highlighting why your experience demonstrates you meet the requirements of the role. Please also indicate the countries in which you have work authorization. While Zepz supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skills.
At Zepz we record interviews using Metaview (https://metaview.ai). It helps us become better interviewers by recording and transcribing our interviews, and ensures we interview candidates in a fair & consistent manner. It is not required. Please let us know if you’d like to opt out of the use of Metaview - this will not affect the outcome of your interview.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Zepz is a place where everyone can thrive.
So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, and if at all you might need any form of support to make the process as comfortable as possible, please let us know and give us a shot by applying. We want you to be excited to wake up to make an impact every day.
Something looks off?