Pricing Manager - Strategic Projects
Zepz is the group powering two leading global remittance brands: WorldRemit and Sendwave. Since 2010, we have been disrupting an industry previously dominated by offline legacy players with our relentless focus to reduce the cost of remittances and increase safety and convenience for our users. Every day, our people work to unlock the prosperity of cross-border communities through finance and technology - driven by our vision of a world that celebrates migrants’ impact on prosperity, at home and abroad.
Our brands helped cross-border communities send over $15bn from 50 countries to recipients in 130 countries in 2022. We operate over 5,000 money transfer corridors worldwide and employ over 1,400 people globally. Zepz is a remote-first employer, with team members located across six continents.
Our vision is to create a world that celebrates migrants’ impact on prosperity, at home and abroad. Our purpose is to unlock the prosperity of cross-border communities through finance and technology.
- We act like owners - We are relentlessly delivering for our users and spending money thoughtfully.
- We embrace embarrassing honesty - We function best when we're open and honest with one another — especially about our challenges and doubts.
- We have a bias to action - We get to first outcomes quickly, iterate and learn.
- We strive to be better - We may make mistakes, but always learn from them.
- We are inclusive - to better reflect and serve our users.
About the role:
At Zepz, we firmly believe pricing to be a differentiating asset for both Zepz and our customers and have recently invested significantly in our pricing capabilities. We are looking for an experienced and motivated Pricing Manager to optimise our pricing, loyalty and market access strategy. You will be instrumental in devising our global pricing strategy, managing special projects end to end, and will be a critical stakeholder in steering the roadmap and executing regional pricing strategies.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strategic intelligence, excellent analytical skills, great problem solver and the ability to deliver strong performance. Reporting to the Director of Pricing, this role is an exciting opportunity to drive Zepz pricing strategy and regional execution and be a key influencer with senior stakeholders in a growing and successful business.
What you will own:
Reporting to the Director of Pricing, you will:
- Develop and execute impactful pricing strategies globally across all Zepz markets
- Mange strategic pricing projects on growth and profitability end to end, and align with cross-functional stakeholders on objectives, approach, key priorities and success metrics; and lead execution
- Strengthen our pricing model and price impact assessment framework with a data-driven approach
- Profitability, growth and go-to-market analysis. Developing testing approaches and impact analysis on pricing decisions in key corridors.
- Champion the pricing agenda with senior stakeholders to ensure pricing insights are at the heart of company decisions and communicate extensively within the company
- Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure buy in from a broad range of stakeholders - ExCo, Marketing, Growth, Product and Commercial teams.
What you bring to the table:
- Exceptional proven ability to steer pricing in a high-growth, competitive, B2C environment on a global scale
- Strong modelling and data analysis in excel. Tableau and SQL skills are highly desirable.
- Preferred experience in sectors that is close to the Remittances industry or pricing domain, but it is not a must.
- Background in management consulting, strategy and B2C will be a plus.
- Problem solving approach to complex business questions and leverage pricing and loyalty to create a strong competitive advantage
- Strong commercial acumen & well-rounded business knowledge
- An effective communicator and ability to work cross-functionally with product, data science, marketing, engineering etc.
- Passion for learning, be able to quickly adopt new business concepts and technologies
- A flexible individual who enjoys working in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to influence stakeholders to adopt new tools and processes
What we offer you:
Please note that the benefits below will apply to Full-time roles.
We have five core benefits for our talent in the US, UK, Philippines, Poland, and South Africa. If you're not in one of those regions, don’t worry - the Talent team can let you know what is available for you specifically:
Unlimited Annual Leave: Most Zepz team members are eligible for unlimited annual leave. Colleagues in customer-facing roles, receive a competitive holiday allowance and four recharge days a year. Feel free to make the most of your time off and maintain a healthy work-life balance!
Private Medical Cover: You can opt-in to a Private Medical Insurance scheme. This provides you with access to thorough medical coverage, so you can feel confident in your health and well-being.
Retirement: We offer pension schemes to help you plan for and secure your future.
Life Assurance: Life assurance is available to give you peace of mind and protect your loved ones in case of the unexpected..
Parental Leave: We offer competitive parental leave schemes to ensure you are spending as much quality time with your new bundle of joy as possible.
We are also remote-first as an organisation, offering flexibility for you to work where you need to be most productive. In many locations, we have workspaces, which you can use as you desire.
Most roles in the Philippines are predominately office-based, with this we offer free meals for those 100% on-site.
In addition to the above, you will discover that we have a range of secondary perks (such as the cycle-to-work scheme and employee discounts) depending on your location, to help you thrive at Zepz!
Why choose Zepz?
Our team of over 1400 employees is fully distributed across the world. We are working from coffee shops, homes, and co-working spaces — making us one of the larger fully distributed growth-stage startups in the world but we also offer workspace in our talent cluster locations - spaces we can meet, collaborate and connect.
We are proud parents, community organizers, farmers, band members, yoga teachers, YouTube influencers, former Olympians, and serial entrepreneurs.
We collectively speak over twenty languages, including Akuapem, Amharic, Bengali, Ewe, Fante, Ga, Igbo, Kalenjin, Luganda, Oromo, Somali, Swahili, Wolof, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish.
At Zepz, embodying our commitments binds us together. We are collectively passionate about striving to achieve our vision and purpose - to continue to provide the best service to our users.
Ready to apply?
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If interested, please submit your resume along with a cover letter (optional), highlighting why your experience demonstrates you meet the requirements of the role. Please also indicate the countries in which you have work authorization. While Zepz supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skills.
At Zepz we record interviews using Metaview (https://metaview.ai). It helps us become better interviewers by recording and transcribing our interviews, and ensures we interview candidates in a fair & consistent manner. It is not required. Please let us know if you’d like to opt out of the use of Metaview - this will not affect the outcome of your interview.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Zepz is a place where everyone can thrive.
So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, and if at all you might need any form of support to make the process as comfortable as possible, please let us know and give us a shot by applying. We want you to be excited to wake up to make an impact every day.