Senior Manager, Implementation
What we’re looking for:
As the Senior Manager for the Implementation team at Sift, you and the team will help integrate and onboard new and prospective customers with Sift’s product and technology. You’ll support customers as they navigate the technical integration and enable them to derive the most value from Sift. You’ll lead a team of technical implementation consultants and you’ll also work closely with cross-functional partners at Sift, including sales, product and engineering, and customer success to enhance process, and improvements and refinements to Sift’s products and customer health.
A smooth implementation is critical to the success of all Sift customers, and behind each successful launch is an Implementation team that owns the end-to-end process and engagement, and a leader who can successfully balance strategic planning with ongoing operational needs. The ideal candidate for this role is an energetic all-around leader who loves the challenge of creating and then bringing strategy to life through creating efficiencies and operational best practices. You can break down long-term goals into bite-size operational requirements and priorities, and you proactively seek to create alignment across multiple functions to achieve positive results and impact.
What you’ll do:
- Own customer integrations: You’ll be responsible for ensuring new or expansion customers can fully realize the value of Sift’s products & solutions quickly. This includes scoping repeatable processes for project management, customer education, and working closely with key customer technical teams & leaders to integrate Sift APIs.
- Build a program: As the leader of the Implementation team at Sift, you’ll be defining and executing strategy and best practices both with team members, customers, and internal stakeholders. You’ll focus on improving efficiency, optimizing customer outcomes, scaling team capability, and hiring and developing team members.
- Ensure seamless, exceptional customer experience from sales through customer success: ‘Not my job’ doesn’t exist in your vocabulary. You relentlessly identify opportunities to improve, optimize, and bring value to customer onboarding and integrations. You exemplify a Start With the Customer mindset (one of Sift’s core values) and use operational metrics and process efficiencies to ensure consistently positive customer experiences. You proactively collaborate and communicate across and within organizational boundaries to Get Sift Done. You’ll work closely with Sales, Customer Success Managers, and Sales Engineers to understand the customer's business and technical needs and translate this to their implementation and usage.
- Drive support for customer needs with Product & Engineering: Work closely with Product and Engineering to champion customer needs. These may include new features or user experience enhancements, but also support for machine learning optimization, scaling Sift infrastructure, or enhancing/identifying new use cases for Sift.
- Define Automate and Optimize: You will apply your deep technical and customer knowledge to help iterate on and improve internal and external processes. You’ll contribute to Sift’s Simplify Customer Onboarding strategic objective. You’ll focus on proving value, optimizing recurring processes, and creating dashboards/metrics to track progress and identifying opportunities for further improvement.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 6+ years in a customer success role, at least 3 of which working in a technical customer integration or onboarding role.
- 3+ years of direct people leadership/management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to create value for customers and to build collaborative relationships with both sales and technical teams.
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical and business concepts to all audiences (technical and non-technical), as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills - you are able to clearly identify and communicate roles and responsibilities, set expectations and priorities, and coordinate the needs of multiple stakeholders and team members.
- Creative, coachable, collaborative, data-driven, goal-oriented, and thoughtful. You have a strong work ethic and are committed to excellence.
- A growth mindset - you are relentlessly curious, enjoy learning new skills, applying novel challenges, and helping other people develop and grow their own skills.
- You are resourceful and proactive, and take ownership for problem solving. You are not afraid of challenging the status quo.
- Ability to prioritize, and deliver on multiple projects in tandem. You thrive under pressure and enjoy clarifying ambiguous situations
- Experience in the B2B payments and/or fraud space is highly desirable.
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Let’s Build It Together
At Sift, we are intentionally building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity drives innovation, equity is a fundamental right, and inclusion is a basic human need. We envision a place where all Sifties feel secure sharing their authentic selves and diverse experiences with their teams, their customers, and their community – ultimately using this empowerment and authenticity to build trust and create a safer Internet.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy