Bilingual Account Executive - San Francisco
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Help us rebuild the oldest system in the world - the agricultural supply chain.
Silo builds technologies which bring efficiency and transparency to the agricultural supply chain. Our modern ERP & Capital Solutions dramatically increase profit, improve product freshness, and reduce food waste for farmers, wholesalers, distributors, and buyers.
We are a highly motivated team of engineers, designers, business and agricultural specialists taking on the challenge of transforming a centuries old industry. We are looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to work cross functionally to realize Silo’s enormous potential.
We will work hard to make sure your decision to join us is worthwhile and rewarding. You’ll learn how a start-up operates and learn skills that will help you at any point in your career. You will be empowered to take initiative and get support to execute an idea from beginning to the end.
Our Account Executives are responsible for communicating Silo’s value and driving the sales process with prospective customers within their assigned territories. Account Executives are the leading force in communicating Silo’s value externally and building quality relationships with our customers.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals
- Become an expert on Silo’s products and the intricacies of your assigned territory
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts in your territory
- Create and maintain an account-level territory plan
- Demonstrate and sell value to key stakeholders across fast moving as well as complex sales cycles
- Work in a team-selling environment and closely coordinate with Account Managers and Implementation Managers
- Track all opportunity and customer details in Salesforce CRM
- Participate and actively contribute in internal strategic meetings, research, and product development
- Travel within your territory and surrounding cities
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication written and verbal
- 2+ years of technology sales experience (SaaS, payments, etc.)
- Consistent track record of success & quota attainment
- Superior verbal, written, negotiation, and time management skills
- Team player with proven ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Proactive and able to command respect through integrity, intelligence, and hard work
- Proficient using modern sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.)
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience selling in the ERP, Payments, and/or Food industries is a plus
- Located in or near San Francisco, CA
Benefits & Perks
In addition to a competitive salary, commissions and equity, Silo offers comprehensive company sponsored health insurance, wellness and meal stipends, unlimited PTO, 401(k), and a substantial paid parental leave policy. We have a work hard, play hard culture.
How to Apply
We are committed to building a diverse team of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and encourage anyone to apply.
See more open positions at Silo
Something looks off?