Capital Solutions Consultant
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Help us rebuild the oldest system in the world - the agricultural supply chain.
Silo builds technologies which bring efficiency and transparency to the agricultural supply chain. Our modern ERP & Capital Solutions dramatically increase profit, improve product freshness, and reduce food waste for farmers, wholesalers, distributors, and buyers.
We are a highly motivated team of engineers, designers, business and agricultural specialists taking on the challenge of transforming a centuries old industry. We are looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to work cross functionally to realize Silo’s enormous potential.
We will work hard to make sure your decision to join us is worthwhile and rewarding. You’ll learn how a start-up operates and learn skills that will help you at any point in your career. You will be empowered to take initiative and get support to execute an idea from beginning to the end.
The Solutions Consultant will present the value of Silo’s Capital solutions to prospective customers in ways that inspire, educate, and motivate them to purchase. A successful candidate will pair presentation skills, technical capital expertise, and a keen interest in improving operations in the perishables industry to showcase Silo’s solutions in a tailored manner.
- Understand all Silo Capital products and translate them into compelling solutions for our prospective customers
- Support the Sales team in conversations with prospects.
- Create, deliver, and maintain sales narratives for Silo’s capital solutions
- Build business justification materials, ROI models, etc.
- Diagnose the critical financial challenges a prospect faces and offer solutions to help them achieve their goals
- Surface potential functional opportunities to the Capital Product team and collectively develop creative workflow solutions
- Understand the competitive landscape and what differentiates Silo
- Travel to meetings, conferences and other events as necessary
What makes a great candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in the FinTech industry (Factoring, Merchant Cash Advances, Digital Payments, Supply Chain, ERP)
- Superior verbal, storytelling, and written skills
- Ability to multitask, project manage, and communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Startup experience highly desired
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Located in the United States
Benefits & Perks
In addition to a competitive salary, commissions and equity, Silo offers comprehensive company sponsored health insurance, wellness and meal stipends, unlimited PTO, 401(k), and a substantial paid parental leave policy. We have a work hard, play hard culture.
How to Apply
We are committed to building a diverse team of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and encourage anyone to apply.