Head of Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
Help us rebuild the oldest system in the world - the agricultural supply chain.
Silo’s vision is to perfect supply chains for a sustainable future. We build technology solutions which bring efficiency and transparency to the agricultural supply chain, and help our customers achieve their goals. Our modern ERP & Capital Solutions dramatically increase profit, improve product freshness, and reduce food waste for farmers, wholesalers, distributors, and buyers.
We are a highly motivated, curious, and bold team of engineers, designers, business and agricultural specialists taking on the challenge of transforming a centuries old industry. We are looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to work cross functionally to realize Silo’s enormous potential.
Silo receives funding from preeminent investors Andreessen Horowitz, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Initialized Capital, Haystack, and Garry Tan. Silo is headquartered in San Francisco with distributed teams located across the United States and internationally.
We will work hard to make sure your decision to join us is worthwhile and rewarding. You’ll learn how a start-up operates and learn skills that will help you at any point in your career. You will be empowered to take initiative and get support to execute an idea from beginning to the end.
Silo Technologies is actively seeking a dynamic marketing leader to spearhead and execute our marketing strategy. This pivotal role will be responsible for elevating our brand presence, catalyzing lead generation, and propelling revenue growth. Your profound grasp of SaaS and FinTech, coupled with a creative and data-centric approach, will play a pivotal role in positioning Silo as an industry trailblazer within the supply chain sector.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to align marketing strategies with overarching business objectives.
- Develop and optimize our growth marketing initiatives, define and enhance key performance indicators (KPIs), manage a growing acquisition budget, and take ownership of surpassing quarterly pipeline targets.
- Cultivate, mentor, and lead a high-performance marketing team.
- Innovate and experiment with novel campaigns to boost revenue more efficiently as our company scales.
- Foster positive collaboration with the Product Marketing, Sales, and Leadership teams to ensure that marketing efforts translate into tangible opportunities in the sales funnel.
- Leverage a range of key channels, including digital advertising, web marketing, paid search, email marketing, nurturing, webinars, direct mail, events, field activities, outbound calling, and more to improve the performance of Silo’s marketing efforts.
- A minimum of 10 years of leadership experience in marketing, preferably in high-growth companies.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and lead teams in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of current marketing trends and tools for optimizing marketing effectiveness.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and demands simultaneously.
- A proven track record of conceiving and executing successful marketing strategies that drive revenue growth.
If you are a motivated and ambitious individual with a passion for marketing, along with the requisite experience and expertise, we encourage you to apply today and become part of the Silo team. Your contributions could shape the future of our company.
Benefits & Perks
In addition to a competitive salary, Silo offers comprehensive company sponsored health insurance, wellness and meal stipends, flexible PTO, 401(k), and a substantial paid parental leave policy. We respect a healthy work-life balance and want to make sure you get the time you need. Our flexible schedules and time-off policies mean you can tailor when you work to your needs.
How to Apply
We are committed to building a diverse team of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and encourage anyone to apply.