Product Manager - Credit & Risk
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
Help us rebuild the oldest system in the world - the agricultural supply chain.
Silo’s vision is to perfect supply chains for a sustainable future. We build technology solutions which bring efficiency and transparency to the agricultural supply chain, and help our customers achieve their goals. Our modern ERP & Capital Solutions dramatically increase profit, improve product freshness, and reduce food waste for farmers, wholesalers, distributors, and buyers.
We are a highly motivated, curious, and bold team of engineers, designers, business and agricultural specialists taking on the challenge of transforming a centuries old industry. We are looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to work cross functionally to realize Silo’s enormous potential.
Silo receives funding from preeminent investors Andreessen Horowitz, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Initialized Capital, Haystack, and Garry Tan. Silo is headquartered in San Francisco with distributed teams located across the United States and internationally.
We will work hard to make sure your decision to join us is worthwhile and rewarding. You’ll learn how a start-up operates and learn skills that will help you at any point in your career. You will be empowered to take initiative and get support to execute an idea from beginning to the end.
As a product manager focused on credit and risk, you’ll dive deep into Silo’s fintech products and lead efforts to deliver a one-of–a-kind working capital user experience while protecting the company from operational bottlenecks and credit and fraud risks. You will partner closely with Silo’s go-to-market, operations, and engineering teams to define solutions that maximize the gains businesses realize through the Silo product.
We are a growing team with an aim to capitalize on new opportunities as our product scales. This role will shape the future of Silo’s business through analytic rigor, relentless curiosity, and passion for solving real world problems.
What we're looking for:
- Multiple years of experience in a product management role at a fintech company focused on delivering credit products to business users.
- Track record of shipping features at velocity and iterating in an Agile environment
- Experience with back office and risk system development, ideally using both heuristic and machine learning methodologies
- A collaborative and proactive approach to working with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly articulate product vision, strategy, and roadmap to both internal and external stakeholders.
What makes a great candidate:
- At least 5 years of experience as a product manager at a high growth company or companies in the fintech and/or SaaS space.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as business, finance, or computer science.
- History of working with business operators – internal and externally – to build solutions that drive fundamental metrics.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty working alongside operations, customer success, and sales to learn rapidly.
- A results-oriented mindset and the ability to prioritize and execute on initiatives that will drive growth and revenue
Benefits & Perks
In addition to a competitive salary, Silo offers comprehensive company sponsored health insurance, wellness and meal stipends, flexible PTO, 401(k), and a substantial paid parental leave policy. We respect a healthy work-life balance and want to make sure you get the time you need. Our flexible schedules and time-off policies mean you can tailor when you work to your needs.
How to Apply
We are committed to building a diverse team of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and encourage anyone to apply.