Business Operations & Admin Manager (New York or Remote)
About the project
Spate is the machine intelligence platform used by top industry beauty brands. We analyze over 20 billion search signals to spot the next big beauty trend and help brands with their marketing/product development strategies.
As part of this role, you will be the backbone of Spate when it comes to billing, operation & admin. You are to ensure that clients are paying on time so the company stays afloat in terms of cash flow. You will be working closely with the sales team to follow up on clients' payments.
It also entails collaborating with leadership for process improvement, ensuring compliance, and organizing team engagement activities.
- Manage billing operations, including invoicing, billing issue resolution, transaction reconciliation, and accounts receivable management.
- Manage HR functions, encompassing employee and contractor onboarding, HR-related assistance, and recruitment activities.
- Provide administrative support by managing email follow-ups, handling phone calls, arranging travel accommodations, and scheduling meetings for leadership
- Collaborate with leadership on process improvement and support administrative functions, while ensuring compliance and security in employee, contractor, and vendor relations.
- Coordinate company events and team engagement activities