Backend Software Engineer
Synquote brings crypto options liquidity to DeFi traders.
For years, DeFi traders have paid a big premium over centralized exchanges in order to trade in a trustless manner - now they have access to 500+ options instruments with fair prices and tight spreads.
We have a physical presence in the San Francisco bay area with remote team members around the world. Our team has a strong background in finance and engineering, as well as experience in building decentralized exchanges before the term 'DeFi' was even coined.
We are backed by Initialized Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Polygon, and other top investors in this space.
- Write robust financial software which processes crypto derivatives transactions
- Design REST and Websocket API endpoints for traders
- Build libraries for interacting with the Synquote protocol
- Work with researchers and frontend engineers to ship products to market
- Collect metrics and monitor performance of backend services
- Generous equity
- Top of the line benefits
- The satisfaction that comes with solving hard problems