Software Engineer Intern, Front-end, London
Talos: Institutional Fabric for Digital Asset Markets
Founded in 2018, Talos provides institutional-grade trading technology for global digital asset market participants, powering many of the major players in the digital asset ecosystem.
We are a tight-knit but decentralized team of highly-experienced engineers and businesspeople. We are a remote-friendly work environment, with physical hubs in New York, Sweden, London, and Singapore.
We’re Hiring: Software Engineer Intern, Front-End, London
Talos operates at the intersection of crypto and capital markets. We build high-performance reactive systems and deliver solutions quickly to keep pace with the changing digital assets space. As a Front End Software Engineer intern at Talos, you’ll work with the team as we develop Talos’s trading and settlement platform. Our platform is built from scratch to handle the unique challenges of the digital asset market.
The team is made up of engineers that know building great systems takes time, and we spend the time to ensure the safety, security and performance of our platform. We value strong communication skills and the ability to get things done in a collaborative environment. Trading systems experience is preferred, but not required
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with the team to design, implement, test and deploy high performance user interfaces
- Work with the product team to deliver solutions that support the full trade lifecycle
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gain a comprehensive understanding of our execution and settlement product in the digital asset ecosystem
- Engage in ongoing learning and exploration of industry trends and advancements related to execution and settlement processes in the digital asset space
- Be part of an open and transparent culture
- Class of 2025 pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in React, Angular, or Vue.js, with a solid understanding of web-based frameworks. At Talos, we use React.
- Bonus points for familiarity with TypeScript, Redux, or RxJS
- Demonstrated development experience (applicable coursework, projects, internships, etc.)
- Experience in either crypto or finance, or a strong desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Local to London HQ
Get In Touch!
Also, check out other open positions listed on our website.