Middle or Senior C++ Software Engineer
Termius arms teams of sysadmins and DevOps with a powerful command-line tool for managing diverse computer systems from anywhere productively and securely.
It organizes infrastructure knowledge and helps troubleshoot incidents to reduce costly downtime quickly.
We need dedicated people to help us make Termius the primary work instrument for tens of millions of engineers in their daily routines.
We are looking for a Middle or Senior C++ Software Engineer to complement our team in developing the core libs used in our mobile and desktop app.
Your work will include:
- Participation in the entire application development lifecycle
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and product managers
- Design, implement, and maintain core functionalities of the Termius application using C++, C, and other relevant technologies. This may include handling SSH/Telnet connections, encryption, authentication, etc.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the seamless operation of Termius (Electron-based app) on multiple platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Ensuring the performance, stability, and security of the core level of the Termius application
- Extensive experience working with C++ and C
- Knowledge of C++ standards
- Knowledge of CMake
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Good English: all the docs and most of the communication is in English
- Willingness to learn
Optional but welcomed skills:
- Knowledge of SSH, Telnet, or MOSH protocols
- Experience with libuv
- Familiarity with Java, Kotlin, Python, Objective-C, Swift, JS
- Experience with Rust
- Experience in building for different platforms and writing bindings for iOS, Android, NodeJS
- Experience working with Chromium
- Experience with Qt
What do we offer
- A competitive full-time salaried position that includes equity.
- Apple Hardware
- A culture that encourages proactiveness and a sense of ownership
- Option to relocate to Auckland, New Zealand.
To apply, please send us the following.
A cover letter introducing yourself and your motivations for wanting to work with us with your relevant experience.