Senior iOS Software Engineer
Termius arms teams of sysadmins and DevOps with a powerful command-line tool for managing diverse computer systems from anywhere productively and securely. It organizes infrastructure knowledge and helps to troubleshoot incidents to reduce costly downtime quickly.
Our iOS app is the #1 SSH app in the App Store. We pay a lot of attention to design and are working on consistent improvements to the user experience.
We need dedicated people to help us make Termius the primary work instrument for tens of millions of engineers in their daily routines. Now we are looking for an iOS Software Engineer who would complement our core team in the native development of Termius for iOS/iPadOS.
Your work will include:
- Participation in the entire application development lifecycle by leading the implementation of new features
- Collaboration between different departments: design, engineering, and QA, across multiple time zones.
- Communication with our users to troubleshoot and resolve issues they face
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C- Experience with working with CoreData
- Experience with deployment and maintenance of iOS apps
- Knowledge of building complex U
- Experience with writing automated tests
- Good English skills: all the docs and most of the communication are in English
- Willingness to learn
Optional but welcomed skills:
- SSH protocol and Network Engineering
- CI / CD pipeline
What do we offer:
- A full-time salaried position that includes equity
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a productive remote work environment
- Option to relocate to Auckland, New Zealand
- A culture that encourages proactiveness, a fail-fast-learn-fast approach, and a sense of ownership
To apply, please send us the following.
A cover letter introducing yourself, and your motivations for wanting to work with us with your relevant experience.