Talent Acquistion Specialist
Termius arms teams of sysadmins and DevOps with a powerful command-line tool for managing diverse computer systems from anywhere productively and securely. It organizes infrastructure knowledge and helps to troubleshoot incidents to reduce costly downtime quickly.
We pay a lot of attention to design and are working on consistent improvements of the user experience on all platforms where Termius is available.
Your work will include:
You will play a vital role in sourcing, evaluating, and hiring experienced software engineers. Your mission is to help us build an engineering team that drives innovation and delivers cutting-edge solutions to our customers.
You will work closely with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and execute effective recruitment strategies.
Your goal will be to ensure that Termius continues to attract and retain exceptional professionals who align with our company's values and objectives.
- Talent Sourcing: Utilize various channels, including job boards, social media, and professional networks, to source and identify potential candidates.
- Talent Pipeline: Maintain a strong talent pipeline for future hiring needs and keep candidates engaged through regular communication.
- Candidate Screening: Review resumes and applications, conduct initial interviews, and assess candidate qualifications and cultural fit.
- Collaboration: Partner with hiring managers to understand their team's requirements and collaborate on defining job descriptions and specifications.
- Interview Coordination: Schedule and coordinate interviews, assessments, and other evaluations with candidates and interview panels.
- Candidate Experience: Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, from initial contact to offer acceptance.
- Data Management: Maintain accurate and organized candidate records in Lever.co the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter
- Extensive experience in recruiting Software Engineers.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and HR software.
- Interviewing and assessment skills.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well across different time zones.
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What do we offer
- A competitive full-time salaried position
- Apple Hardware
- A culture that encourages proactiveness and a sense of ownership
To apply, please send us the following.
A cover letter introducing yourself and your motivations for wanting to work with us with your relevant experience.