We believe existing SSH clients and Terminals are outdated and waste human time and energy. While all the other tools for software development are continuously improving the command line experience gets only incremental updates. At Termius, we are working on the generation of SSH client that improves productivity and enhances team collaboration.
- Build awareness of the Termius brand, products and new features through media and consumer-facing initiatives that articulate our mission, values and technology.
- Passionately and convincingly promote the value and benefits of Termius's products to users, customers, and potential clients.
- Work cross-functionally to drive clear narratives about the Termius product, brand, business and vision.
- Content Creation:
- Create engaging and informative content that showcases the features and benefits of Termius products. This includes but not limited to: blog posts, video tutorials, social media content, webinars, online forums and newsletters.
- Develop creative and engaging messaging, content, and programs that frame and amplify the product, brand, and team.
- Develop content that resonates with target audiences and demonstrates the practical use of Termius solutions.
- Collaborate and contribute to product tutorial videos.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on blog posts, media pitches, and launch materials.
- Community Building:
- Establish and nurture a user community around Termius products through social media, forums, and other online platforms.
- Handle inbound press inquiries and interact with relevant media to promote the brand and product.
- Solid Technical background
- Proven experience as a Product Evangelist, Advocate, or a similar role in the technology or software industry.
- Strong passion for technology and a deep understanding of the industry.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and accessible manner.
- Strong writing skills to create compelling content.
- Analytical mindset to assess the impact of advocacy efforts and make data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency with remote server management tools is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Apple Hardware
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
Join Termius and be a key player in championing our products to the world.
If you are a tech-savvy individual with a knack for building strong relationships and advocating for cutting-edge solutions, we'd love to have you on our team.
To apply, please send us the following.
A cover letter introducing yourself and your motivations for wanting to work with us with your relevant experience.