Senior Frontend Engineer
About the job
Termius arms teams of sysadmins and DevOps with a powerful command-line tool for managing diverse computer systems from anywhere productively and securely. It organizes infrastructure knowledge and helps to troubleshoot incidents to reduce costly downtime quickly.
We need dedicated people to help us make Termius the primary work instrument for tens of millions of engineers in their daily routines. Now we are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to complement our core team in the development of the cross-platform desktop application based on the Electron framework.
Your work will include:
- Participation in the entire application development lifecycle
- Collaboration between different departments: design, dev, QA across multiple time zones.
- Integration of third-party services
- Communication with our users to troubleshoot and resolve issues they face
- Experience in front-end development about 5-6 years
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with TDD (Jest)
- Russian and good English skills: all the docs and most of the communication are in English
- Willingness to learn
Optional but welcomed skills:
- Electron, NodeJS, Webpack
- SSH protocol and Network Engineering
- CI / CD pipeline
- Knowledge of MaterialUI framework or at least another one (Bootstrap, Foundation, other)
What do we offer
- A competitive full-time salaried position that includes equity.
- Apple Hardware
- A culture that encourages proactiveness, a fail-fast-learn-fast approach, and a sense of ownership
- Option to relocate to Auckland, New Zealand.