Pursuit of truth in credit.
By using machine learning to anticipate and manage risk in credit, we’re empowering our partners and lenders to unlock opportunity and access for more borrowers, everywhere.
We strive to be the preferred partner to lending platforms, providing not only access to capital but also underwriting technology capabilities to allow innovative lending platforms to grow their business.
Our firm is made up of 60+ professionals working in San Mateo (HQ) and New York, working in-office on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are passionate, hard-working, relentlessly-resourceful, impact-focused individuals. We deeply value intellectual curiosity, independence of thought, creative idea generation, empathy, and close collaboration.
What You'll Do
- The ideal candidate should have a “no task is too small” mindset
- Provide intelligent productivity and administrative support to one or more senior-level executives while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Assist with office management operations
- Oversee office visitor management
- Responsibilities include managing complicated schedules through calendaring and work-flow support, building travel itineraries, and creating expense reports, among myriad other responsibilities
- Own logistics for meetings including organizing agendas, inviting attendees, facilities selection and booking, preparing written materials, taking notes, and recording events
- Supporting personal calendar, travel, appointments, and special projects for executives as needed
- Developing strong relationships with internal staff and external partners to facilitate meeting planning
- Activities that enhance the productivity of executives through ownership of administrative work and implementation of efficient processes and systems
- Own maintaining the office space and ensuring it is ready for the day and all potential meetings
- Partner with CoreOps to host quarterly All Hands and ensure a seamless experience for all attendees
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing top-tier administrative support or equivalent high-impact support roles
- Experience working in a fast-paced and complex environment in high-performance organizations
- Ability to partner with C-level executives
- Ability to work collaboratively and smoothly engage with all levels of the organization with a professional demeanor
- Exceptional communication skills with strong writing ability
- Unwavering commitment to discretion when handling highly confidential materials
- High EQ and ability to process complex information
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Outlook or Google Suite (calendar, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Superior follow-through and operational execution skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- A customer service mindset with a no task too big or too small attitude
- The ability and desire to be in-person in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, in addition to ad hoc meetings and events as needed
- The ability to travel when needed
Characteristics To Thrive
- Welcomes feedback and adapts behavior accordingly
- Ethical, intellectual honesty, and transparency
- Hardworking and gritty
- Calm and composed in dynamic situations
- Bias for action and moving fast to solve problems accurately and correctly
- Good judgment
- Excellent research ability and solutions-gatherer
- Close attention to detail
- Proactive communicator
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Motivated by enabling the success of others
- Low appetite for drama, hierarchy or status
- Lifetime learner
- Expected full-time salary range between $100,000 to $130,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Advertised and actual salary ranges may differ by geographic area, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We foster an environment that welcomes professionals with a diversity of backgrounds and ideas. We value professionals who are thoughtful, innovative, tenacious, and mission-driven. Every member of the team has a major impact on the company's success with visible contributions to the business. We encourage and reward growth, learning, and a solutions-seeking mindset. We offer a competitive salary and opportunity for equity ownership, generous benefits, and an inclusive and collaborative work environment. If you’re excited by the opportunities to create outsized impact as part of a world-class team, we strongly encourage you to apply.
We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact us at 415-489-0457.
Theorem does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.