Pursuit of truth in credit.
By using machine learning to anticipate and manage risk in credit, we’re empowering our partners and lenders to unlock opportunity and access for more borrowers, everywhere.
We strive to be the preferred partner to lending platforms, providing not only access to capital but also underwriting technology capabilities to allow innovative lending platforms to grow their business.
Our firm is made up of 60+ professionals working in San Mateo (HQ) and New York, working in-office on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are passionate, hard-working, relentlessly-resourceful, impact-focused individuals. We deeply value intellectual curiosity, independence of thought, creative idea generation, empathy, and close collaboration.
Theorem’s Partnership Operations team is responsible for all things platform onboarding, maintenance, and growth. Our team works cross functionally within the Theorem ecosystem touching every part of the process: research, engineering, capital markets, fund operations, and legal.
We're seeking a core member of the Partnership Operations team to build rapport with Theorem’s platform partners. The right candidate will be curious about the platform’s core business directives, develop symbiotic growth targets, and strive to support partners in the pursuit of their goals. They will be a team player and engage cross-functionally to scope, manage, and execute against projects.
This employee will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of supporting Theorem’s existing client base such as triaging any inbound questions or issues, running quarterly diligence processes, and working with our data engineering team to enhance our loan monitoring products. As the face of Theorem for your portfolio, you will also work closely with other members of the Partnerships team on strategic initiatives such as growing our purchasing programs and identifying opportunities for expansion.
What You'll Do
- You’ll be the first point of contact responsible for triaging all questions or issues, responsible for working with legal, engineering and research teams to drive positive outcomes for your portfolio
- Build and maintain an internal knowledge base and sharing mechanism for your portfolio including documenting strategic changes made to Theorem’s partner programs in collaboration with Research & Engineering
- Collaborate with other members of the partnerships team, research, legal, and engineering to identify and execute against opportunities for growth and expand Theorem’s relationship within your portfolio
- Collaborate with the data engineering team to enhance portfolio monitoring solutions
- Run annual diligence processes with external vendors
What We're Looking For
- Experience working closely with technical teams
- Analytical, problem-solving, and grit mindset to deliver results
- Low-ego and bias to action
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deliver through engagement, influence, and collaboration
- Expected full-time salary range between $110,000 to $140,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Advertised and actual salary ranges may differ by geographic area, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We foster an environment that welcomes professionals with a diversity of backgrounds and ideas. We value professionals who are thoughtful, innovative, tenacious, and mission-driven. Every member of the team has a major impact on the company's success with visible contributions to the business. We encourage and reward growth, learning, and a solutions-seeking mindset. We offer a competitive salary and opportunity for equity ownership, generous benefits, and an inclusive and collaborative work environment. If you’re excited by the opportunities to create outsized impact as part of a world-class team, we strongly encourage you to apply.
We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact us at 415-489-0457.
Theorem does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Something looks off?