Pursuit of truth in credit.
By using machine learning to anticipate and manage risk in credit, we’re empowering our partners and lenders to unlock opportunity and access for more borrowers, everywhere.
We strive to be the preferred partner to lending platforms, providing not only access to capital but also underwriting technology capabilities to allow innovative lending platforms to grow their business.
Our firm is made up of 60+ professionals working in San Mateo (HQ), New York, and remote locations. We are passionate, hard-working, relentlessly-resourceful, impact-focused individuals. We deeply value intellectual curiosity, independence of thought, creative idea generation, empathy and close collaboration.
Enable the firm’s growth into a world-class, technology-driven investment company by recruiting top talent.
What You'll Do
- Own the full recruitment process from application to close for all roles across the firm
- Ensure the candidate experience is positive and thoughtful each step of the way
- Source and screen passive talent for both existing and future roles
- Work closely with stakeholders in order to understand the needs of the business and the ideal candidate profile for each open position
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years minimum of professional Recruiting experience
- Experience using innovative sourcing methods and custom outreach strategies to hire for hard-to-fill roles
- A proven track record of hiring for various types of deeply technical and highly specialized roles
- Familiarity with technical jargon and popular coding languages
- Strong project management skills combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle several deliverables and deadlines on a weekly and monthly basis
- A passion for problem-solving and tackling new challenges
- Understanding of marketplace lending, unsecured consumer loans or the broader FinTech space is nice to have
- Expected full-time salary range between $100,000 to $130,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Advertised and actual salary ranges may differ by geographic area, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We foster an environment that welcomes professionals with a diversity of backgrounds and ideas. We value professionals who are thoughtful, innovative, tenacious, and mission-driven. Every member of the team has a major impact on the company's success with visible contributions to the business. We encourage and reward growth, learning, and a solutions-seeking mindset. We offer a competitive salary and opportunity for equity ownership, generous benefits, and an inclusive and collaborative work environment. If you’re excited by the opportunities to create outsized impact as part of a world-class team, we strongly encourage you to apply.
We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact us at 415-489-0457.
Theorem does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.